euros.dollars Index du Forum

Accueil Accueil Accueil S'enregistrer

:: Drag and Drop questions missing after upgrade ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    euros.dollars Index du Forum -> coupe des clans zbarre -> règlement du clan division alpha
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joeclark

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 12:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Drag and Drop questions missing after upgrade Répondre en citant

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction.

We recently had an upgrade to our Moodle site from version 2.7 to version 3.3. Our courses were migrated over to the new version but we now have a problem with certain questions not working.

Although I don't possess a great deal of technical knowledge, I am being swamped with complaints and queries from our learners. In investigating the problem I noticed a message stating "Missing question type". In total the appears to be affecting 250 questions!

I deleted one of the questions and attempted to rewrite it but when searching for the correct question type it does not even appear in the list. It's a Drag and Drop into Text question.

Actually none of the Drag and Drops appear in the list at all.

I would be very grateful if someone good suggest why this is.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=359389
B2B Marketing

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 12:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    euros.dollars Index du Forum -> coupe des clans zbarre -> règlement du clan division alpha Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Theme by Quentin H. ~ Alias Caly - 2009-2010 ©