euros.dollars Index du Forum

Accueil Accueil Accueil S'enregistrer

:: I've talked to a professor of mine..who's also ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    euros.dollars Index du Forum -> Comment gagner de l'argent sur Internet ! -> les arnaques et Site Internet éviter...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joeclark

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Aoû - 14:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: I've talked to a professor of mine..who's also Répondre en citant

Ideally it would be better to use a micron filter and use a 3ml / 5ml syringe if necessary. But most junkies do not even know about micron filters, and even if they have cold filter it's common to leave the insoluble shit in the spoon and let it build up. Then when they run out of shit they heat up to get the few milligrams trapped inside. And it seems most pharmacies do not carry anything bigger than 1ml, sometimes only .5ml. I wondered if it would be a good idea to take a look at some of the ins and outs of the drug. 
Thanks

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/631688

Successful Email Marketing Campaign

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Aoû - 14:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    euros.dollars Index du Forum -> Comment gagner de l'argent sur Internet ! -> les arnaques et Site Internet éviter... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Theme by Quentin H. ~ Alias Caly - 2009-2010 ©